I hope your view looks like this today! Mine unfortunately does not, but with weekends like this, who can complain? Taking a day off from blogging today, but I’ll be back in full force tomorrow and throughout the month of September. I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday! xo
1) Most importantly… the Friends (girls) reunion on Jimmy Kimmel. I totally got teary (I love this show too much) but was actually a little disappointed by the sketch. Jimmy Fallon > Jimmy Kimmel
3) I absolutely SWEAR by Trish McEvoy Beta Hydroxy pads. That and my Clarisonic are the best things I’ve ever done for my skin. I’ll be picking up this Skincare Collection this weekend that includes those (full size) as well as a serum I’ve been saving for…plus a lot of other great goodies. It’s an investment, but since I already use/want to use two items that are worth more than the overall package, it’s a great deal.
4) The Everygirl announced their 30 Day Challenge and it’s a good one. I’m trying to think of what I want to work on! Anyone decided on theirs already?
5) Beginning to look at winter/fall clothing and I’m in love with this coat and color.
6) P.S. more Friends news. Literally booking my flight so that I can go to this Central Perk pop-up. No, seriously.
Hope everyone had a great week! I felt a little off this week (do you ever have those weeks?) and was constantly reminded of the verse: “Abide in me, and I will abide in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.” John 15:4…a nice little reminder! xoxo
Happy Wednesday! When I saw this, I couldn’t help but share. There’s celebrating, there’s pink, and there are balloons. It’s perfect! I know you have something or someone to celebrate right now (yep, it can be you!), so take a few minutes to do it today. What’s your favorite way to celebrate?! As much as I’d love to say champagne, my favorite celebration involves a lot of laughing and
a little bit a lot of sugar. Tonight, though, I’m celebrating 15 weeks in Charleston, new projects, and fun friends (with frozen screwdrivers + sangria margaritas). xoxo