Happy Tuesday! Cannot believe that this summer has already flown by. A few favorite snaps and scenes since I wasn’t around here often this season…
Happy Friday! It was a whirlwind of a week. To say the least. Anyway, I’m thrilled for this weekend. I have absolutely zero plans which sounds amazing. I love weekends like this in Nashville! Looking forward to a little packing, football watching, etc. Annnnnnd blogging! Ah, it feels so good to be back. I’m so excited to work on some fun fall things, but LMK if there’s anything specific you’d like to see 🙂 xx
links & news:
- If you’ve been around me for more than 20 minutes lately, I’ve told you about my CycleBar obsession (ugh, I’m that girl, sorry). Next week at their 7:00 and 7:15 AM classes, they’re donating $5 for every rider to the Red Cross for hurricane relief. I’m challenging myself to go every day, and I would love to see you there. The new rider month unlimited is a great deal!
- Victoria wrote down everything I’ve been feeling about social media lately. I seriously want to pull an Aziz and delete it all sometimes. What do you think?
- If you haven’t seen Alaina’s home tour on The Everygirl, you honestly need to drop everything and look now. I’m obsessed and want to copy and paste the entire thing into my home!
- Elisabeth & Butter, please ship these Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts to Nashville!!!
shopping & sales:
- Brand I’m loving: Soave Oro. I discovered via Shopbop (like everything else) and I love that it’s sort of old school and chunky.
- Everything is 30% off at J.Crew today with code FRIDAY. My favorites: drawstring sweater, oversized sweater, pom pom sweatshirt
- This is my faaaavorite workout tank right now. Love the looks of this one too.
- Digging these sunglasses right now (and the price!!)
A new monthly series highlighting a few of my favorite finds, wish list items, etc.
- Marc Jacobs Chunky Gold Bracelet: I’m a little obsessed with this statement bracelet paired wiiiiith pretty much anything. If you’re looking for one a little less chunky, this one is pretty too!
- Tocca Stella Perfume: I get excited to put this on everyday. I did extensive research, and it’s Tocca’s most popular scent (with good reason!). Plus, that bottle!
- Interior Define Rose Sofa: After stalking Alaina’s home tour (#GOALS), I fell in love with this sofa from their collab with Interior Define! We planned out our new home last night (EEEK I’m so excited to share!!) and I found the perfect spot for this guy 🙏
- Clare V. Drawstring Bag: Looking for a fall update, and I love this one.
- Rebecca Taylor La Vie: Rebecca Taylor’s new(ish) French-inspired, casual, cool line of clothing is definitely on my radar now. This top, in particular, is perfect for fall.
- Everlane Denim: Fiiiiinally, Everlane releases a denim line! Itching to try it – have you?
- Serena & Lilly Baskets: Like I said, two friends and I are moving into a house at the end of this month, and I’m having so much fun picturing the new place and pulling things together. Loveeeee the idea of these baskets in my bedroom!