Happy Friday! I really have been liiiiiving for the weekend this week. My mind really felt like it was in a fog all week. I did get to book two fun trips this week – one work, one play! – so that was definitely a highlight! Saturday night, we have The Iris Ball, a black-tie charity event in Nashville that I’ve been able to help out with. I’m so excited for friends in and out of town to get dressed up and raise money for a great cause. Also, the silent auction is actually online, so even if you’re not attending, you can still participate. Here’s the link. Hope your weekend is sweet!
links & news:
- I shared my highlights from Miami (+ tips for traveling solo) on Glitter Guide last week if you want to check that out.
- If you haven’t been to see Beauty and the Beast yet, pleaaaase go do it. I loved it so much, and I cannot wait to go see it again.
- I have had Wish I Knew You by the Revivalists on repeat for about 100 hours straight. I cannot stop listening. What’s your favorite song right now?
- I thought this was a really interesting read about ‘clean eating’ triggering people with eating disorders.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere shared this a while ago about budgeting for an upcoming vacation – great tips! Side note: Leslie is by far my favorite contributor! Love her.
shopping & sales:
- Always stalking the new CAMI arrivals. I’m kind of digging this white one.
- These little Joie tassel mules are the cutest. These are also adorable and $100 less!
- I love these Frame jeans. I tried them on at Nordstrom recently and they are so cute.
- The Daily Harvest smoothies are some of my favorites. I just got a new shipment of them (including one with cold brew that I’m very pumped for), and I had forgotten how much I love them. If you want to try them out, you can get three free on your first order with the code ANNIEREEVES.