Happy Friday! I am off to Manchester, TN with two of my friends for Bonnaroo with Soap & Glory this weekend! I’ve never been, and I’m really excited about it. Follow along on Instagram (@anniereeves) to see it all!
links & news
- This was an incredibly thought-provoking article that came up on my Facebook timeline last week. This: “But what people care deeply about and cherish and talk to their therapists most about and fall madly in love with you over is actually your particular combination of ordinary.”
- I read this article on Bon Appetit yesterday, and I’m convinced now that I need an entire collection of pink utensils for my kitchen. Specifically that mini spatula referenced in the article.
- Ever since I’ve started using my personal IG account again, I’ve found myself doing this ? (Side note: the new ManRepeller website is SO GOOD. It’s always been one of my favorites, but the new design makes it that much better.)
- A few great ways to incorporate more protein into your diet (much needed!)
shopping & sales
- I always have the hardest time finding a great pair of jean shorts, and I’ve finally found ones that fit! I also liked these a lot, but I really only needed one pair.
- Looooving this new style of Lake Pajamas! I was hoping they’d do a tank style, and I love the red and blue.
- PSA: the Wunder Under is available in Luxtreme right now! They can be hard to find, but they’re hands-down my favorite. Also on my Lulu wishlist: this bra, a new top (that cellphone pocket!), and shorts – does anyone have a favorite pair of running shorts?
- Trend I’m loving: matching sets.