It’s time, it’s time, it’s tiiiiiimmmmeee! I’m moving into a house with my two BFFs in Nashville tomorrow, and I’m SO EXCITED. My mom is in town to help for the weekend, and I cannot wait to get some QT in, too. I’ll be sure to share updates via Instagram so follow along there. Also, NASHVILLE – if you or anyone you know has a couch or love seat (or both!) up for grabs, pleeeease let me know. Trying to finish everything out and we really need both!
OH, and if you haven’t…shop that Shopbop sale! See shopping and sales below for more picks and what I bought…
links & news:
- Who out there watches The Morning Breath? I’m not joking when I say I watched the “CLAUDIA I’M FLAT BROKE” 10 times this week. It’s unreal and so funny and I cannot get enough of Claud and Jackie.
- EEEEK I am also so excited about this new collection! So so so many pretty things <3
- There’s something about a new house that gets me so excited to start cooking and baking again. First up: pumpkin bread (+ chocolate chips) and some of these lunches to go!
shopping & sales:
- Okay last few Shopbop updates:
- I ordered these jeans, this sweater, this sweater, another pair of jeans, a tee, and these shoes. Since then, I’ve added this top, these pants, and this tee to the wishlist.
- Another thing we never talked about: workout gear! I love love love this top, this top, these leggings, these tennies, and this jacket.
- Random items to consider: carry-on suitcase (need, desperately), this PJ set, these sunglasses, and this baaaaag.
- One of my friends had on these jeans this week and I all but ran to Madewell to get them. They were SO CUTE on her. Love them.
- Really digging this new line at Target – might have to pick up a few things for the new house this weekend!