This week during lunch one day, I picked up a sandwich from the Co-Op (one of my favorite spots on Sullivan’s Island!) and took it to the beach for a picnic. It was 75 degrees and a little overcast, which was actually really, really nice. It was great to disconnect a little bit (staring at a computer screen all day is hard on the eyes, fo real) and enjoy what will probably be the last day on the beach for a while. Tonight, I’m dining at HUSK and am so excited – I’ve been waiting forever to try it, so I’m pumped for Lucy and Shelby to get here and go with me! Lots of fun things on tap for the weekend … what about you!?
1) Y’ALL. I know I post about Taylor Swift like everyday, but this 80s aerobic video to Shake It Off is amazing/hilarious.
2) When DVF gives career advice, you take note.
3) Traveling anytime soon?! Check out Hallie’s packing guide – she’s covered it all!
4) I’ve been eyeing this Kate Spade cosmetic case to keep my lipsticks in and now it’s on major SALE!
5) Loved this post on being present from Living Minnaly.
6) OMG OMG OMG NEED THEM – thanks for the heads up, Carocan!